27 Jan Roadmap to Value-Based Care Innovation
The following article is relevant to the direction that health care is going. FlexDSi’s dynamic platform allows us to convert our customer’s Flex EHR’s quickly in real time to the latest trends and requirements of the ever-changing health care environment.
Strategic Partnering: Roadmap to Value-Based Care Innovation
Suppliers, providers, payers, patients and the government have embarked on a journey—from volume to value, from fee-for service to bundled payment…from individual health to the health of populations. No entity can take the journey alone or leave behind the tools and resources that can deliver on the promise of value-based care.
Providers need suppliers and consultants to realize the vision of value-based care. Suppliers and consultants need providers’ opinions and insights to create products and services that deliver top performance and ROI.
In a unique, day-long event, Modern Healthcare will bring together suppliers and consultants with senior executives from hospitals, health systems and other entities along the care continuum. They come from every corner of the U.S. and all are committed to a value-based care future.
Join us for an interactive day consisting of panel discussions and first-hand testimony, from both providers and suppliers, that will help guide your journey toward value-based care innovation.
Attend this event to:
- · Understand the emerging value-based care landscape—plans, priorities and people.
- · Uncover the secrets of pitching to C-suite decision makers who seek ease of implementation, performance and ROI.
- · Find out how to differentiate your brand in an increasingly cluttered marketplace.
- · Learn how providers view population health vs. public health vs. care management vs. value-based care.
- · Master the strategies and tactics of winning the first sale.
- · Gaze into the future of value-based care, PHM and a transformed healthcare system.
Date: Wednesday, April 12, 2017
Time: 5:30pm – 6:30pm
Date: Thursday, April 13, 2017
Time: 8:00am – 6:00pm
Location: Loews Atlanta
Registration Price: (Includes Networking Reception): $310.00 (Early-Bird Rate Until 2/13) $349.00 (After 2/13)
Volume Discount: 10% off price of registration when 4 or more people are registered at the same time
“Great panel discussions and highly qualified speakers and attendees alike.
My investment to attend paid for itself!”
-Jim Webb, Executive Vice President, BroadJump, LLC